Couri is as Committed to Your Success as You Are
Our mission is to help both captive and independent agents build successful careers and prosperous businesses that they can sell or pass on. To achieve our mission, we:
- Partner with well-known, well-respected carriers that we, our agents and their customers can depend on for the long term.
- Offer a wide range of products and services designed to meet the unique needs of individuals and businesses.
- Provide back-office support to assist with everything from analyzing markets to developing proposals to troubleshooting software problems.
Early on, we adopted a set of core values to help guide our actions. These values continue to play an important role and serve as the foundation for how we interact with each and every Couri agent. Our values are:
- Integrity. We do what we say so that you can depend on us—today, tomorrow and for as long as you need us.
- Service. We’re committed to making life easier for our agents and their customers. From finding the best carriers to ensuring timely resolution of all claims, we’re here to help.
- Responsiveness. Whatever someone needs, we respond quickly, accurately and with a friendly smile.
- Accountability. All members of the Couri team are held accountable for their performance and for delivering what our agents expect of us.
- Resourcefulness. We pride ourselves on our ability to deal creatively and reliably with unusual problems, difficult situations and unexpected opportunities.
- Teamwork. By supporting one another and working together, we can better provide the support our agents deserve.
The American dream. That’s the foundation of our philosophy, and it’s why we work tirelessly to ensure the success of every Couri agent. So whether you’re looking to build your book of business or getting ready to retire, Couri can help.
- Agents come first. If it weren’t for our agents, we wouldn’t be in business. That’s why what’s right for our agents guides every aspect of our decision making.
- Doing business ought to be easy. Guided by prudent rules and legal regulations, we make every effort to work with our agents on their terms, offering support when they need it and staying out of their way when they don’t.
- Continuous improvement is a way of life. We challenge our priorities, policies and procedures to ensure we continue to improve every aspect of our operations.
Benefits of Joining Couri
When you join Couri, you get ongoing support:
- Market analysis. Once you agree to join Couri, we conduct a thorough market analysis that includes reviewing carriers and coverages in your area to help ensure that you’re offering your customers and prospects the best coverage at the best price.
- Regular meetings. We hold regular regional and national meetings where you get a chance to meet other agents and learn from one another.
- Ongoing support. We meet with you as often as you wish—in person or over the phone. We schedule weekly calls just to chat, as well as monthly calls for all agents who want to dial in. These phone calls are a great way to share information and success stories, identify opportunities and resolve issues. They’re also a great way for us to learn more about your growth goals and determine how we can best support them.
- Custom training. From new coverages to new companies to new software, we provide the training you need, ensuring you have both the knowledge and skills to run your agency in the most profitable way.
Where We Operate
We’re growing so you can, too. Recognized as the oldest and most successful associate agency group in the Midwest, Couri now operates in 11 states (indicated in dark blue) – helping people and businesses from Nevada to Michigan protect their lives, their property and their businesses.
If you or other agents you know are interested in learning more about becoming a Couri agent and growing your business, or if you’d like to see Couri expand to your state, contact Steve Albinger, vice president of marketing and operations, at 866-510-9335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org from your personal email account.